Birthday Wishes (Poulshrimp)
- Supplied as a Bare-Root plant from November until end of March.
- Patio Bush Rose
- Reddish Salmon
- Small dark matt green foliage
- Good Disease Resistance
- Short Growth: 38-56cm (15-22 inches)
- Can be planted in a permanent pot or into the ground. For permanent pot sizes, please click here
- *This is a variety we suggest looks good in a permanent pot
- Alternative Name: Shrimp Hit.
Begins blooming a little later than most patio bush roses. The small double, unfading reddish salmon blooms last well and are produced in large trusses. Compact bushy even growing plant with small dark matt green foliage. Can be labelled with its alternative name “Shrimp Hit“. Scented. Good Disease Resistance. Short Growing Variety.