Mum In A Million (Poulren013)
- Supplied as a Bare-Root plant from November until end of March.
- Renaissance Shrub Rose
- Very Fragrant
- Dark green shiny foliage
- Good Disease Resistance
- Height: 105-150cm (3’6″-5′)
- Suitable for hedging
- Alternative name “Millie“
- Can be planted in a permanent pot or into the ground.
- *This is a variety we suggest looks good in a permanent pot.
Known on the continent as Ghita, this beautiful variety has classic, quartered mid pink blooms. Growth is strong and bushy with dark green shiny foliage. If you wish to have the rose labelled by its alternative U.K. name “Millie“. Height 105-150cm (3’6″-5′). Very Fragrant. Good Disease Resistance.