Ruby Wishes (Poulmo)
- Supplied as a Bare-Root plant from November until end of March.
- Patio Bush Rose
- Dark red
- Dark green glossy foliage
- Good Disease Resistance
- Small Growth: 38-56cm (15-22″)
- Alternative Name – Scarlet Hit
- Can be planted in a permanent pot or into the ground. For permanent pot sizes, please click here
- *This is a variety we suggest looks good in a permanent pot.
Starts to bloom a little later than most patio roses but gives a colourful long lasting display. The plentiful small dark red blooms keep their shape well. Even growing plants of branching habit with dark green glossy foliage. Can be labelled with its alternative name “Scarlet Hit“. Scented. Good Disease Resistance. Small Growing Variety.