- Supplied as a Bare-Root plant from November until end of March.
- Hybrid Tea Bush Rose
- Good for cutting
- Dark green and glossy foliage
- Tendency to Mildew
- Very Tall Growth: 101cm+ and over (40+ inches)
- Suitable for hedging
- Can be planted in a permanent pot or into the ground.
- Alternative name – Congratulations.
The medium sized shapely deep pink blooms are ideal for cutting. Foliage is dark green and glossy. This upright strong growing variety can be used for hedging. Alternative name Congratulations. Scented. Tendency to Mildew. Very Tall Growing Variety.